UPCOMING PUBLIC PERFORMANCES & EVENTS:
- October 6, 2018: Parangal Dance Company’s 10th Anniversary Show: PADAYON
2pm & 7pm shows. | For tickets and info: https://bit.ly/2MvtWkN | San Francisco
- October 13, 2018: Kasayahan – Daly City Fil-Am History Month Celebration
11am-4pm | For info: eventbrite.com/e/kasayahan-sa-daly-city | Daly City
- December 8, 2018: San Francisco Parol Lantern Festival & Parade
Details TBA | San Francisco
OUR ONGOING PROGRAMS
Now in our 9th year of programming, ACPA has continued to nurture Philippine cultural arts to strengthen the Filipino community and ethnic identity through our current ongoing performing arts programs:
- Students Enriched in Education & Dance (S.E.E.D.) Youth Programs – instructing youth ages 5-17 in Philippine folk dance, with classes in Brentwood and Oakland.
- Philippine Rondalla music classes and workshops – ongoing classes in Oakland, and instruction at Filipino college organizations such as University of San Francisco and University of California, Davis.
- Community collaborations – working with other arts organizations and individual artists who share our mission and vision.
- Sydney Loyola Dance Project – supporting new Philippine dance works by ACPA’s Artistic Director and Choreographer, Sydney Loyola.