UPCOMING PUBLIC PERFORMANCES & EVENTS:
- Saturday – February 2, 2019: ACPA SEED Youth Program Winter 2019 Recital
1pm – 2pm. Doors open at 12:30pm. | For tickets and info: https://acpaseedyouthrecital-2019feb2.eventbrite.com
- Sunday – February 10, 2019: Oakland Museum of CA Lunar New Year Festival
1:15pm and 3:15pm performances | For more info:
OUR ONGOING PROGRAMS
Now in our 9th year of programming, ACPA has continued to nurture Philippine cultural arts to strengthen the Filipino community and ethnic identity through our current ongoing performing arts programs:
- Students Enriched in Education & Dance (S.E.E.D.) Youth Programs – instructing youth ages 5-17 in Philippine folk dance, with classes in Brentwood and Oakland.
- Philippine Rondalla music classes and workshops – ongoing classes in Oakland, and instruction at Filipino college organizations such as University of San Francisco and University of California, Davis.
- Community collaborations – working with other arts organizations and individual artists who share our mission and vision.
- Sydney Loyola Dance Project – supporting new Philippine dance works by ACPA’s Artistic Director and Choreographer, Sydney Loyola.